SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICES RETURN
Beginning Sunday, July 12th, our traditional in-person Sunday Summer Worship Service returns @ 9:30 AM. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have new precautions and procedures in place to safeguard the health and safety of all our worshippers.
1. Worship will now take place in the Fellowship Hall for ease of social distancing as well as for cleaning purposes.
2. Worship is currently limited to 50 worshippers inside this room, per NJ rules.
3. You must sign-up for Worship by clicking this link and putting your name on the sign-up list: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eRgRx1dvZVb21sms1J9-mAebexSVmdxynk103zyLr5M/edit
4. Upon arrival your temperature will be taken to ensure you are not sick.
5. You will be asked to wear a mask the entire time you are in the building, if you do not have a mask with you, we will provide you a mask that you can keep.
We hope to see everyone again soon so please sign-up if you know you can make it. Thank you.
LUTHERAN MEN IN MISSION NEXT
BREAKFAST MEETING - will
be held on Saturday, July 18, 2020 @ 8:00 AM in the Church Parking Lot. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we've made some adjustments for everyone's safety. We will meet outside in a big circle, so please make sure you bring your own breakfast, your own chair, and your own face mask. Meeting is weather dependent so if it rains, this breakfast will be cancelled. As always expect great fellowship. -Walter Kain
REMEMBER THE FOOD PANTRY - Kindly remember the Matawan Community Food
Pantry. An occasional can or two or even a box or two of non-perishable food
items would be greatly appreciated. Items can be placed in the wooden crates
outside of the Church Office. The next distribution of food will be on
Saturday, July 25, 2020 from 8:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
FELLOWSHIP HALL AVAILABILITY - Keep in mind, the Fellowship Hall is
available for use for parties and events. Please contact Kathy Odell or the
Church Office for rates and availability.
GOT COFFEE? - You do if someone makes it! Please help out with coffee
hour on Sunday by signing up on the chart near the coffee pot during coffee
hour. If you are new to this, also pick up a "Sunday Coffee
Guidelines" sheet that explains all the details. Anyone can do this job!
Cross of Glory runs on YOU!
THE 2020 ALTAR FLOWER &
SANCTUARY LIGHT CANDLE CHART - is posted on the bulletin board in the
Narthex. Consider placing flowers on the altar in honor or in memory of a
special person in your life. Arrangements are priced at $20.00 and candles are
priced at $10.00. Many spaces are available. Thank you. -Lynn Harris